May 26-28, 2018 (Memorial Day Weekend)
Cape Cod Sea Camps, Brewster, MA
This year we will celebrate our 22nd Annual Retreat to Cape Cod Sea Camps (CCSC) in beautiful Brewster, MA. We will enjoy time for socializing, recreational activities, spiritual rejuvenation and deepening our connections as a community.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Registration Begins 3/26/18
Registration Ends 4/30/18
How to Register
- Click on Register button below and fill out the registration form. There are three pages of the form ending with payment options.
- New this year: You may pay two ways!! Via Paypal (credit card) through the FPB website or via check made out to First Parish in Brookline. Note that you DO NOT need to have PayPal account to pay by credit card on the website.
- After your registration is complete you will receive an email confirmation with a packing list, directions, schedule, links to volunteer for “tasks” for the weekend, and the potluck sign up.
- 2-night, 3-day stay at Cape Cod Sea Camps, Brewster, MA
- Camp-style lodging
- CCSC has bunk style cabins.
- Cabin Fees are listed next to each cabin description and are charged on a per-person fee. Children under 2 years old are free.
- Heated Cabins # 17, 18 & 19 - Convenience Cabin, Sleeps up to 20; Heated Communal Room with multiple sets of bunk beds, bathrooms, and shared common showers. $50 per person
- Unheated Cabin # 20 - Standard Cabin, sleeps 14; Unheated Communal Room with multiple sets of bunk beds, bathrooms and shared common showers. $42 per person
- Infirmary - Cabin 25 Dorm-style Cabin, Sleeps 50; Heated, Full bathrooms and showers, Small kitchen area, Communal living room, private bedrooms sleeping 4-6 people. Also our main gathering space. Popular for families with babies & young children. $74 per person
Meals Fee: $50 per person (children under 2 eat free)
- Meals are charged on a per meal, per person basis. Children under 2 eat free.
- We will eat dinner together both Saturday and Sunday in the Infirmary. Saturday is a potluck meal and Sunday food is provided by FPB.
- Food Charges are for the entire weekend and are non-refundable.
- Saturday: No lunch is served. Please have lunch prior to arriving at CCSC; Potluck dinner -all food should be prepped/cooked prior to arriving at CCSC as kitchen space is limited. Crockpots are a great way to keep food hot. A sign up will be emailed out as we get closer to the weekend.
- Sunday: Breakfast and Lunch are at the CCSC Cafeteria. Think camp food- this is basic food. Eggs, toast, cereal, sandwiches, hot dogs, salad bar etc. Sunday Dinner- we eat again as a community at the Infirmary. This food is provided by the FPB team and is something simple like pizza, burgers, salad, etc.
- Monday: Breakfast only at CCSC cafeteria. You are welcome to stay at CCSC for the day after check out, however you will be on your own for lunch.
Per Party Fee
$12 Per registered party this fee is used for lifeguard fees, firewood, boathouse rental and other related costs incurred.
If Staying Off-site
Some congregants choose to stay at a home, motel, or resort off of the CCSC property. Those who choose to stay off site are still welcome to participate in the retreat. If you choose to do this, please register your party and indicate that you are staying off-site for the weekend. The per party fee is still required as well as the meals fees.
You may cancel your registration up until 4/14/18 for a full refund. After this date we cannot give refunds as Cape Cod Sea Camps requires payment by this date. After 4/14/18, accommodation payments are non-refundable, if you need to cancel and if your reserved space is not filled by other participants. Please email for questions regarding cancellations.
As detailed above, there are three components to your total fee:
- Cabin Fee per person x # people in your party (unless you are staying offsite)
- Meal Fee per person x # people in your party
- Per Party Fee - flat fee of $12 per party
*We all join in to run activities, meals, and events throughout the weekend to share the joy of working together as a community to make this a wonderful retreat.
1 pm Check-in Begins at Infirmary #25
2-4 pm - Swimming Pool Open with Lifeguard
3-5 pm Beach Open with Lifeguard
1-5 pm Open Activities*
6 pm Potluck Dinner - Infirmary #25
8 pm Campfire - Out front of Cabins #17/18
8 am Breakfast - Cafeteria
11 am Worship Service - Outdoor Theatre
12:15 pm Lunch in Cafeteria
1-3 pm Swimming Pool Open with Lifeguard
1-5 Open Activities*
3-5 pm Beach Open with Lifeguard
6 pm Dinner - Infirmary #25
8 pm Talent Show - Boathouse
8 am - Breakfast - Cafeteria
9 am - Clean Up & Pack
10 am - Check Out / Departure (You are welcome to re-park in the lot and stay at CCSC for the day)
*Possible Open Activities:
|Croquet||Frisbee golf or obstacle course|
|Sand castle building||Yoga|
|Sprinkler/slip 'n' slide||Face painting|
|Water balloon toss||Three legged race|