Welcome to First Parish!
To start the fall, we will be offering hybrid worship: in person outside in front of the church and also streamed virtually. This page will be updated as decisions are made about future services.
The order of service will be updated each week before the service starts.
October 24th Service:
Our Next Service:
Click on the plus sign () to display more information about today’s service.
Not a Facebook member? Follow these steps to access our service:
- Click on the “Watch the Service” button above
- Ignore the prompts to “Log In” or “Create New Account”
- If you click on the two arrows in the bottom right corner of the video, you can view in full screen and not be bothered by Facebook’s messaging. Click the “esc” key to leave full-screen mode.
Virtual Coffee Hour
Please join us for Coffee Hour following the Service on Zoom.
Sunday Family Picnics
Please join us after worship all summer long (starting June 20), for First Parish family picnics on our back lawn. Starting at 12-12:30pm, this is a chance to see old friends and meet new ones. Bring your own food and drink; tables and chairs will be available.
Important News & Notes
- First Parish COVID-19 Policy
- Make Your Offering Online
- New giving option! To donate to First Parish in Brookline via text, simply text the dollar amount you wish to give to (617) 996-8956. You will receive a confirmation text, and can text back “refund” if you made an error.
- How to Use Zoom: Because of COVID-19, many of our meetings are being held over Zoom. For help, view detailed instructions or simplified instructions with pictures.
- If you are in need of support, please reach out to Reverend Lisa or the Pastoral Care Committee.
- You may view many past services on our Facebook Videos page.